Support Lead | Melbourne
Production Support Lead
Sandstone Technology is a leading and rapidly growing Australian Fintech company. Sandstone develops and deploys world class customer onboarding and product origination solutions, as well as digital banking solutions such as internet banking, mobile banking and personal financial management products to more than 30 financial institutions globally.
We are looking for a delivery focussed Leader to join oversee production support for one of our biggest clients, one of the Big Four Banks. As Production Support Lead, you will be committed to ensuring the right team, structures and processes are in place to meet and exceed SLAs for the Sandstone products deployed in the bank.
This is a business-critical role, in which you will oversee and lead delivery of a scalable, efficient, collaborative and effective support operating model. You’ll take on responsibility for ensuring the necessary pro-active monitoring is in place, to identify potential issues and take action to prevent or resolve them in a timely manner, to minimise escalations.
- Strong technical background ideally within a production support environment
- Experience with Java/J2EE is a must – knowledge of front-end technologies such as Angular is advantageous
- Extensive experience in client-facing roles, excellent stakeholder management skills
- Exceptional analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Ability to interpret and communicate technical difficulties
- Strong leadership skills, experience developing and managing support teams
- Ability to adapt to change and implement/improve processes
- Demonstrated commitment to quality and excellence
- Abillity to influence key decisions
- Knowledge of ITIL is preferred
- Software vendor solution delivery and Financial Service experience is advantageous
At Sandstone, our people are our number one asset and we believe in providing opportunities for our people to develop and grow their careers through our training and development programs, mentoring and on the job coaching. Our employees enjoy a healthy work life balance with a number of social activities planned throughout the year, to relax and celebrate successes!
We offer all employees:
- Opportunity to work for a company servicing the finance industry in Australia, UK/Europe and Asia
- Challenging high-profile projects delivered into complex environments
- Opportunity to work with a talented, market leading team
- Competitive remuneration package
If you like the sound of this challenge and you are interested in working with us, apply now or email your CV with a cover letter telling us why you would succeed in the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.