Developer | Melbourne
Java Developer (with Performance Testing)
About the Role
Sandstone Technology, a fast growing Australian Fintech, is on the lookout for bright, talented and dedicated developers to work on diverse projects including product enhancements and major implementation projects. We’re looking for a passionate developer who loves to problem solve, work collaboratively and be someone who looks for quality and continuous improvement who has experience with performance testing and tuning. You will also be confident to express your ideas across the highly skilled & talented team, make decisions and demonstrate leadership capabilities.
- 5Y+ Java J2EE development and performance testing experience
- Solid experience in object oriented design and analysis
- Demonstrated experience in ensuring quality code and continuous improvement
- Scripting and automation experience
- Capability to model test loads based on inputs from production monitoring tools and business inputs
- Ability to plan, script, execute and report on performance test activities
- Experience with profiling and troubleshooting performance issues
- JMeter is a must, experience in tools like HP Load Runner/Performance Centre would be an advantage
- Ability to coach and mentor, uplift team capability in the areas of performance testing and tuning
- Degree qualified in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to express and put forward your ideas and to liaise with developers, internal and external client teams
- Ability to work as part of a fast paced and dynamic team
On offer is an attractive remuneration package for the successful candidate.
At Sandstone, our people are our number one asset and we believe in providing opportunities for our people to develop and grow their careers through our training and development programs, mentoring and on the job coaching. Our employees enjoy a healthy work life balance with a number of social activities planned throughout the year, to relax and celebrate successes!
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.