Recruiter | Sydney
Talent Acquisition Specialist
About the Role
At Sandstone Technology, it is our belief that hiring the best and brightest people is the key to our success! We believe that talent acquisition is one of the most important functions within the company and we focus on the intrinsic qualities of a person such as aptitude and attitude. We are looking for a passionate and driven recruitment professional to find and hire the best possible candidates on every occasion, never settling for average! For the right candidate, we are willing to offer flexibility in working hours/days.
You will coordinate all aspects of recruitment of new staff to support the continued growth of the company, including:
- Working with our internal business units to understand requirements
- Sourcing candidates – including advertising
- Screening and shortlisting candidate applications
- Conducting telephone and office interviews and coordinating further interviews with subject matter experts
- Performing background and reference checks
- Updating company HR systems and workflows
- Assisting with new hire on-boarding
The successful candidate will have:
- Good experience in technical recruitment, preferably in an IT / software development environment
- Highly professional manner & able to interact with candidates and internal team members across all levels
- An organised, thorough and disciplined approach to routine tasks
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Motivated and collaborative mindset
- A mature and assertive approach to be able to effectively partner with the business to coach and advise on talent acquisition and related matters
- Strong commitment to attracting and recruiting the right person (not just settle), and giving our candidates and new staff the best experience possible during the entire recruitment and onboarding process
We are flexible and this role is open to applicants looking for either full time or part time work.
Sandstone Technology is a fast growing Australian Software Company with global reach, specialising in helping financial institutions to transform their banking experiences through technology. Our clients are among many household names including two of the top 4 banks in Australia.
We have over 350 staff globally, are headquartered in North Sydney and have offices in Asia and the UK. We provide our employees an open, flexible and collegial working environment, and attribute our success to the efforts of our talented team.
If you are interested in taking up this rare opportunity, please email your application including your current resume and a covering letter addressing the essential criteria to email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Recruitment Agencies – please note that we are unable to accept agency referrals for this position, kindly refrain from making enquiries.