Consultant | Sydney
About the Role
Sandstone Technology is a leading Australian Fintech company with award-winning Digital Banking, Origination, and Lending Automation solutions. Our cutting-edge software products are implemented in more than 35 financial institutions globally, including major top tier banks.
We are currently seeking an experienced Solutions Consultant to work closely with our product and engineering teams to create value for our customers through improved product quality and new product development. You will also assist with answering to functional and technical queries of RFIs and RFPs, performing presentations and demonstrations of the software solutions to prospects and customers, qualifying leads and responding to sales related queries, and preparing and conducting product workshops and/or proof of concepts on customers/prospect sites.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A strong understanding of the digital banking industry
- Five years of industry experience, including two or more years in pre-sales solutions engineering or consulting
- Experience dealing with complex customer information requests
- Proven technology skills, outstanding interpersonal abilities, and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to influence multiple teams to achieve outcomes
- Attention to detail, plus analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Bachelor’s degree or a combination of education and experience in engineering, information systems, or business administration
- Positive, service-oriented personality
- Willingness to travel
At Sandstone, our people are our number one asset and we believe in providing opportunities for our people to develop and grow their careers through our training and development programs, mentoring and on the job coaching. Our employees enjoy a healthy work life balance with a number of social activities planned throughout the year, to relax and celebrate successes!
In return for successful growth you will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.