IT Support | Sydney
Service Desk Lead
Sandstone Technology, a leading supplier of software products to the financial service industry, has a key requirement for IT services to support our operations; including business critical services provided by applications (such as O365, Microsoft Active Directory, Atlassian products), physical network infrastructure, and a range of end user devices including laptops, tablets and phones and PKI infrastructure such as digital certificates.
We are looking for an energetic and customer focused Service Desk Lead, with a service excellence attitude, to mentor and coach a small team responsible for providing end user support, provisioning and maintaining workstations and user accounts, managing the administration of O365 suites products (Azure Active Directory / Exchange etc) and asset management.
The successful candidate must have:
- 2+ years of experience in IT service desk operations
- 1+ years in experience in O365 Administration
- Experience with Atlassian products (JIRA, JIRA Service Desk, Confluence etc)
- Good understanding of security and network principles
- Demonstrated solid communication skills
- Be customer focused
- Team Player
Nice to have:
- Sound knowledge of Azure Active Directory / SSO configuration
- Exposure to cloud platforms (AWS)
- Exposure to system administration tasks (Windows, Linux)
- Exposure to ITIL processes
- Knowledge of DevOps practices and tool stacks
If this sounds like the role for you, “Apply Now” or send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.