Before “fintech” was a thing, our founders were dreaming up new ways to transform banking, simplifying the customer journey and the employee experience.
More than 25+ years later Sandstone Technology is still leading the charge, innovating and evolving as the industry evolves. Our high client retention rate is our proudest achievement with 35+ financial institutions across Australia, New Zealand, Asia and the United Kingdom placing their trust in our solutions.
From digital banking and digital onboarding to origination and AI-based data analysis, with cloud-based or on-premise deployment, we create flexible, robust, end-to-end solutions using a multi-channel approach that gets our clients to market faster.
Sandstone is seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer with high technical abilities to assist in transforming and architecting our development and business processes to improve our competitive advantage in time-to-market, cost, and time of product development and implementation.
As a supplier of software to the financial services industry, we urgently require a highly technical individual to join the Platform Ops squad, within our Sandstone Cloud Services division.
- Manage DevOps technology evaluation, selection and implementation
- Advise stakeholders on key business processes including release, codebase and artefact management
- Conduct analysis and review of identified technology processes and provide recommendations for improvement
- Become a DevOps advocate to our clients and help realise efficiency benefits for Sandstone and for them
- Lead the innovation for the Sandstone Platform Services tribe by architecting best practices for DevOps, Site reliability within the tribe.
- Provide regular stakeholder updates through engagement with multiple tech forums
- Available for 24/7 on-call roster on rotation
- 5-8 years of experience in software development or architecture
- Strong understanding of software technology
- Strong understanding of software patterns
- Good leadership skills and ability to engage and collaborate well with identified stakeholders
- Proven experience in three or more of these tools Terraform or/and Kubernetes, Docker, Packer, Git, and a programming language
- Strong exposure and working experience with AWS. Other Cloud technologies' strong experience can be considered
- Good understanding of IP networking concepts
- Strong understanding of CI/CD processes
- Team lead and people management experience
- Career development planning and opportunities to achieve certifications such as SAFe, AWS
- WFH allowance
- Access to training resources and allocated time off for additional training of your choice
- Flexibility and work/life balance
If you like the sound of this challenge and you are interested in working with us, apply now with your CV!