Senior Program Manager
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Before “fintech” was a thing, our founders were dreaming up new ways to transform banking, simplifying the customer journey and the employee experience.
More than 25+ years later Sandstone Technology is still leading the charge, innovating and evolving as the industry evolves. Our high client retention rate is our proudest achievement with 35+ financial institutions across Australia, New Zealand, Asia and the United Kingdom placing their trust in our solutions.
From digital banking and digital onboarding to origination and AI-based data analysis, with cloud-based or on-premise deployment, we create flexible, robust, end-to-end solutions using a multi-channel approach that gets our clients to market faster.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Program Manager to lead substantial delivery projects to the top tier of the financial services industry. The successful candidate will be experienced in managing multi-stream software implementation projects as well as having oversight of production support. You must be capable of interacting with and influencing outcomes at Senior Executive level within corporate clients as well as Program Directors at the top level of our implementation partners. You will lead multiple cross-functional delivery teams and manage end to end implementation of these large-scale projects.
Responsibilities will include:
- End to end management of mission critical, high visibility and time critical software implementation and production support projects on customer site
- Providing on-site people and project leadership for a cross functional team of over 50 staff in multiple locations by building and motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones
- Managing all commercial, contractual and governance issues and negotiations
- Working strategically to effectively manage all delivery outcomes to delight our customer and achieve Sandstone business objectives
- Working with Sandstone product development team to add to the products’ ongoing development
- Hands-on project management and governance
- Continuously improve processes and introduce initiatives that would improve team productivity i.e. contribute to and develop a culture of continuous improvement
- Assisting with sales and account management
- Minimum of seven years’ experience in roles with comparable complexity
- Proven track record in delivering successful, multi-stream, high value IT projects (Agile/Waterfall/Hybrid)
- Proven People Leader who promotes cross-functional collaboration and successful delivery outcomes
- Superior client-facing skills at Executive Committee level within the banking & finance industry
- Keen business, commercial and functional acumen to support how solutions will address customer goals while maintaining alignment with product roadmaps and best practices
- Experience managing the software development life cycle process
- Experience delivering big IT programs as a technology vendor would be preferred
- Willing to travel domestically as required from time to time
- Experience with understanding key data metrics and analysis to provide insights into customer experience and improvement initiatives.
- Opportunity to work for a company servicing the finance industry in Australia, UK/Europe and Asia
- Challenging high-profile projects delivered into complex environments
- Opportunity to work with a talented, market leading team
- Career development planning and opportunities to achieve certifications such as SAFe, AWS
- Access to training resources and allocated time off for additional training of your choice
- Flexibility and work/life balance
If you like the sound of this challenge and you are interested in working with us, apply now with your up-to-date resume!