Senior Java Developer
Sandstone Technology is a leading Australian Fintech and provider of award-winning digital origination, banking and lending automation solutions. Our cutting-edge software products are implemented in more than 40 financial institutions globally, including major top tier banks.
We have over 350 staff across Australia, Asia and the UK and our business is built around our people and our shared vision of continuous innovation, building market-leading products, and partnering with our valued customers to transform banking experiences.
- 3+ years Java J2EE development with along with Spring boot, Hibernate, REST APIs, JSON and Messaging (e.g. MQs)
- Expertise in log analysis and troubleshooting to do root cause identification.
- Solid experience in object-oriented design and analysis
- Demonstrated experience in ensuring quality code and continuous improvement
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to express and put forward your ideas and to liaise with developers, internal and external client teams
Nice to have
- Exposure to ITIL process and understanding of Incident, Change and Problem Management.
- Exposure to working with APM tools e.g. Dynatrace, Splunk etc will be highly appreciated
- Career development planning and opportunities to achieve certifications
- WFH allowance upon joining
- Flexibility and Work/life balance
- Fantastic team culture and Work From Home set up
- Exciting bonuses (service reward, performance, loyalty and referral)
- Annual salary increase
- Other competitive benefits (HMO, non-tax allowances, leave conversion and medicine reimbursement)
If you like the sound of this challenge and you are interested in working with us, apply now with your up to date resume!