Developer | Melbourne
Senior Front End Developer
About the Role
You’ll be working in a collaborative team, building and implementing solutions that deliver real value to our customers.
The successful candidate will have experience in the following:
- At least 5 years Angular Front End development experience
- Recent practical experience with Angular v7
- A guru for front end development. Enforcing standards, practices and enforcing quality
- Experience in leading a team of developers
- Excellent communication skills and ability to confidently communicate with customers
- Innovative and idea driven, able to research and suggest solutions to technical problems
- Must have experience in typescript, css, sass
At Sandstone, our people are our number one asset and we believe in providing opportunities for our people to develop and grow their careers through our training and development programs, mentoring and on the job coaching. Our employees enjoy a healthy work life balance with a number of social activities planned throughout the year, to relax and celebrate successes!
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.