Developer | Melbourne
Senior Front End Developer
About the Role
You’ll be working in a collaborative team, building and implementing solutions that deliver real value to our customers.
The successful candidate will have experience in the following:
- 12 months+ experience with Angular 2+ framework/React
- Experience with redux/ngrx
- Up to date with ES6 and above specifications
- Experience with designing responsive user interfaces (Bootstrap, Material Design)
- Great communication skills
- Team player, can work in a cross functional team and has a collaborative work ethic
- Experience working with large complex front end systems
- A degree in computer science or equivalent work experience
On offer is an attractive remuneration package for the successful candidate.
At Sandstone, our people are our number one asset and we believe in providing opportunities for our people to develop and grow their careers through our training and development programs, mentoring and on the job coaching. Our employees enjoy a healthy work life balance with a number of social activities planned throughout the year, to relax and celebrate successes!
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.