Senior DevOps Engineer
Sandstone Technology is a leading Australian Fintech and provider of award-winning digital origination, banking and lending automation solutions. Our cutting-edge software products are implemented in more than 40 financial institutions globally, including major top tier banks.
We have over 350 staff across Australia, Asia and the UK and our business is built around our people and our shared vision of continuous innovation, building market leading products, and partnering with our valued customers to transform banking experiences.
As a supplier of software to the financial services industry, we urgently require a highly technical individual to join the Platform Ops squad, within our Sandstone Cloud Services division.
- 5+ years of experience in DevOps or Software Developer role
- Experience in production critical environments
- Proven experience in three or more of these tools Terraform or/and Kubernetes, Docker, Packer, Git and a programming language
- Strong exposure and working experience with AWS
- Good understanding of IP Networking concepts
- Strong understanding of CI/CD processes
- Team lead and people management experience
- Enthusiastic learner, who enjoys keeping abreast of industry developments
- Energetic and highly outcome focussed
- Experience with Rancher and Sumo Logic is advantageous but not essential
- Provide leadership and be a point of escalation to the Platform Ops Squad
- Provide regular internal stakeholder updates and maintain up to date documentation
- Ensure operational efficiency, reliability and security for SCS Platform
- Become a DevOps advocate to our clients and help realise efficiency benefits for Sandstone
- Conduct analysis and review of identified technology processes and provide recommendations for improvement
- Provide operations support for hosted products as part of the Cloud services offering
- Provide and implement best practices for DevOps automation and collaborate with the development teams to refine release processes
- Drive operational efficiencies through automation of repetitive tasks
- Available for 24/7 on-call roster on rotation
At Sandstone, our people are our number one asset and we believe in providing opportunities for our people to develop and grow their careers through our training and development programs, mentoring and on the job coaching. Our employees enjoy a healthy work life balance with a number of social activities planned throughout the year, to relax and celebrate successes!
If you like the sound of this challenge and you are interested in working with us, apply now with your CV!