Senior Developer (Operations)
Are you interested in joining one of Australia’s fastest growing technology companies?
Collaborating with highly skilled and talented internal teams, this role will work on challenging, high-profile projects with exposure to a wide variety of technologies and skill sets in a dynamic, fun and fast paced environment.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong Java/JEE skills with good understanding of frameworks, multithreading, clustering, persistence, SQL Server
- Working knowledge of Dynatrace or similar performance monitoring tool
- Experience in an Application Support environment
- Experience with tuning JVMs and WebSphere
- Be able to assess and address issues raised by security scans and penetration testing
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment
- Excellent communication skills and ability to mentor and coach other developers in the above areas
- Proven troubleshooting and problem solving skills with the desire to see through an issue or task to the end
- Good knowledge in solution and deployment architectures
- A passion for learning and keeping abreast of industry direction and best practises
On offer is an attractive remuneration package for the successful candidate.
At Sandstone, our people are our number one asset and we believe in providing opportunities for our people to develop and grow their careers through our training and development programs, mentoring and on the job coaching. Our employees enjoy a healthy work life balance with a number of social activities planned throughout the year, to relax and celebrate successes!