Manager | Melbourne
Senior Delivery Project Manager (Financial Services Software)
About the Role
This is a fantastic opportunity to join Sandstone Technology, a leading Australian Fintech, to lead substantial delivery projects to the top tier of the financial services industry. We are seeking exceptional high caliber candidates experienced in managing multi-stream projects as well as having oversight of production support. The selected candidate must be capable of interacting with and influencing outcomes at Senior Executive level within corporate clients as well as Program Directors at the top level of our implementation partners. You will lead multiple cross-functional delivery teams and manage end to end implementation of these large-scale projects.
Responsibilities will include:
- End to end management of mission critical, high visibility and time critical software implementation and production support projects on customer site
- Provide on-site people and project leadership for a cross functional team of over 50 staff in multiple locations by building and motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones
- Manage all commercial, contractual and governance issues and negotiations
- Working strategically to effectively manage all delivery outcomes to delight our customer and achieve Sandstone business objectives
- Work with Sandstone product development team to add to the products’ ongoing development
- Hands-on project management and governance
- Continuously improve processes and introduce initiatives that would improve team productivity i.e. contribute to and develop a culture of continuous improvement
- Assisting with sales and account management
We expect the successful applicant to demonstrate:
- A minimum of seven years experience in roles with comparable complexity
- A proven track record in delivering successful, multi-stream, high value IT projects
- Superior client-facing skills at Executive Committee level within the banking & finance industry
- Keen business, commercial and functional acumen to support how solutions will address customer goals while maintaining alignment with product roadmaps and best practices
- Experience managing the software development life cycle process
- Experience delivering big IT programs as a technology vendor would be preferred
On offer is an attractive remuneration package for the successful candidate.
At Sandstone, our people are our number one asset and we believe in providing opportunities for our people to develop and grow their careers through our training and development programs, mentoring and on the job coaching. Our employees enjoy a healthy work life balance with a number of social activities planned throughout the year, to relax and celebrate successes!
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.