Analyst | Sydney
Senior Business Analyst (software)
About the Role
Sandstone Technology is a leading provider of loan origination, internet banking and mobile banking solutions to financial institutions globally. From its bases in Sydney, Melbourne, Manila in the Philippines and Leeds in the UK, Sandstone is delivering the world’s best practice strategic banking solutions to financial institutions globally. We are currently seeking experienced Business Analysts/Consultants to join our growing team.
If you enjoy role diversity, this is the position for you! As a Senior Business Analyst/Consultant, you will work closely with our clients in the Banking and Financial services industry to influence, analyse and document business requirements. You will lead workshops, conduct gap analysis, help with test plans, manage service introduction and change throughout the project lifecycle.
The successful candidate will have:
- Business Consultant/ Business Analysis / Systems Analysis Experience – You have demonstrated experience working on customer on-boarding/acquisition project as a Business Analyst in the retail banking industry, with in-depth knowledge of consumer loan processes
- Excellent oral and written communication skills – to write functional designs / specifications and requirements for both internal and external audiences and to participate and/or facilitate customer project meetings and discussions with customers.
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Ability to travel within Australia and occasionally internationally for short durations
- Ability to manage culture change related to improving business practices
On offer is an attractive remuneration package for the successful candidate.
At Sandstone, our people are our number one asset and we believe in providing opportunities for our people to develop and grow their careers through our training and development programs, mentoring and on the job coaching. Our employees enjoy a healthy work life balance with a number of social activities planned throughout the year, to relax and celebrate successes!
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.