QA & Test Automation Lead
North Sydney | New South Wales
Sandstone Technology is a leading Australian Fintech and provider of award-winning digital origination, banking and lending automation solutions. Our cutting-edge software products are implemented in more than 40 financial institutions globally, including major top tier banks. We have over 350 staff across Australia, Asia and the UK and our business is built around our people and our shared vision of continuous innovation, building market leading products, and partnering with our valued customers to transform banking experiences.
We're currently on the lookout for an experienced QA Test Automation Lead to join our high performing Lending Solutions division. Working closely with software development and quality assurance teams across Product development and customer implementations, under the guidance of the Head of Technology you'll play a crucial role in development and implementation of our digital lending software products.
- 2+ years experience in defining and driving an overall test automation strategy and leading people
- 4+ years solid experience building, maintaining, and scaling automation testing using Cypress, Selenium, or similar
- Proven experience in developing, implementing and maintaining Test Automation frameworks across technology stacks and toolsets
- Experience with Git, Continuous Integration/Development, Agile Software Development and tools such as JIRA, SourceTree, Bitbucket, Jenkins
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Commercial experience with test methodologies, QA processes, software release cycle including test planning, test execution, bug/defect reporting & test sign-off
- Good demonstrated understanding of re-useability in software
- Exposure and skills in development with Angular/TypeScript and RESTful API frameworks is a bonus
- Define and own overall test automation strategy (make it yours)
- Experience and capability to do and own this as part of an overall QA strategy is highly desirable
- Building an automation testing platform for our digital lending applications
- Researching and presenting to stakeholders proof of concepts on technical tools to be used to build automation testing platform
- Actively governing project QA and test automation efforts across program streams and teams to ensure consistency and quality of our digital lending applications
- Leading people and being hands on in scripting, automating and maintaining tests and reusable components for applications on cloud environments
- Developing a Test Automation approach in support of CI/CD activities
- Developing and supporting Test Automation processes that promote ease of use, maintainability, reusability, scalability
- Help define learning criteria and upskilling of team members across the division
We offer all employees:
- Opportunity to work for a company servicing the finance industry in Australia, UK/Europe and Asia
- Challenging high-profile projects delivered into complex environments
- Opportunity to work with a talented, market leading team
- Competitive remuneration package
At Sandstone, our people are our number one asset and we believe in providing opportunities for our people to develop and grow their careers through our training and development programs, mentoring and on the job coaching. Our employees enjoy a healthy work life balance with a number of social activities planned throughout the year, to relax and celebrate successes!
If you like the sound of this challenge and are interested in working with us, apply now with your up to date resume!