Sandstone Technology is a leading Australian Fintech and provider of award-winning digital origination, banking and lending automation solutions. Our cutting-edge software products are implemented in more than 40 financial institutions globally, including major top tier banks.
We have over 350 staff across Australia, Asia and the UK and our business is built around our people and our shared vision of continuous innovation, building market-leading products, and partnering with our valued customers to transform banking experiences.
Sandstone is looking for a passionate and Agile certified Project Manager to join our Digital Banking Division. Working across multiple complex and high profile software delivery projects, you'll be accountable for end to end project management, from scope, planning and resourcing, through to reporting, governance and delivery and will utitlise your knowledge of agile practices to achieve the best possible outcomes for our clients.
As one of our Java Developers, you will be working with our clients in complex software implementations as well as supporting the customer’s production operations, driving innovation, solving problems and ensuring client expectations are consistently met and exceeded.
- 3 years+ Project Management using leading agile methodologies and processes.
- SAFe/ Scrum certified
- Experience in whole project lifecycle
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies.
- Team management experience, comfortable matrix managing agile teams of up to 20 people.
- Understand budgetary control and resource allocation procedures.
- Demonstrated experience managing cross-functional project teams
- The ability to manage relationships with multiple parties (clients, third party stakeholders)
- Ability to articulate and mitigate risk
- Knowledge of MS Project, Jira and other scrum tools is advantageous
- Experience with software development within the Banking and/or Finance sectors is preferable
- Mentor and share knowledge.
- Provide pre-sales support for Solution group.
- Work closely with client management to understand the business requirement for the project, developing effective working relationships and ongoing management processes for the project.
- Define the deliverables, resource management and work plan for the project, and manage their development and delivery.
- To ensure the project is delivered within the financial requirements of the solution group.
- To estimate and plan projects from start to finish, with built in contingencies.
- To ensure projects meet industry leading quality standards.
- Manage, monitor and motivate the cross functional team assigned to the project.
- To conduct project presentations and compile reports.
- To provide a link between the customer, development team and any third party regarding software functionality throughout the development lifecycle.
- To produce weekly reports showing progress against project milestones, status, resource requirements, issues, risks and dependencies.
- Define responsibilities to access control, penetration tests, backups, BCP and address other security questions and issues arising from the Customer
- Career development planning and opportunities to achieve certifications such as SAFe, AWS
- WFH allowance upon joining
- Access to training resources as well as a personal budget and allocated time off for additional training of your choice
- Flexibility and work/life balance
If you like the sound of this challenge and you are interested in working with us, apply now with your up to date resume!