Sales & Marketing | Sydney
Marketing and Communications Manager
About the Role
We are currently seeking a digital marketing and communications specialist to join our North Sydney based team to directly support the next phase of our company’s growth and drive the positioning of Sandstone as the pre-eminent provider of digital banking, digital acquisition and lending automation solutions in our target markets.
This is a very “hands-on” role which will offer you variety and the scope to use your creativity as well as planning and organisational skills across a wide range of communications and marketing activities. You will be responsible for the design, implementation and management of Sandstone’s marketing strategy, including digital/social media marketing, production of sales and marketing collateral and presentation materials, planning and organisation of the company’s participation in selected industry promotional events, organisation of customer conferences, production of press releases, website contents, white papers and other communication materials. You will use your knowledge and understanding of how social media can be harnessed, combined with the ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally with customers and relevant media outlet, to promote Sandstone’s brand awareness and create sales leads.
While this role gives you ample scope to influence and shape our marketing and communications strategy, the key to be successful in this role is the ability to execute and deliver on outcomes.
You need to be driven, creative and passionate and able to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- A demonstrated ability to work in a high-pressure, flexible environment to deliver all communications to a high level
- 4-5 years B2B marketing experience
- Is multi-skilled, has a “can-do” attitude and great attention to detail
- Excellent communication and writing skills, knowledge and experience of writing, editing and preparing content for all different channels
- Experience with writing and producing product marketing collateral
- Experience with and an understanding of content management systems is an advantage
- Familiarity with digital and social media and ability to creatively use these channels to market Sandstone Technology
- Experience in managing websites, producing videos and other marketing contents
- Experience in co-ordinating and managing events (internal and external customer conference)
- Ability to develop and build relationships with key stakeholders in our industry
- An eye for good design and customer experience
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to work with senior business stakeholders and technical teams to drive outcomes
On offer is an attractive remuneration package for the successful candidate.
At Sandstone, our people are our number one asset and we believe in providing opportunities for our people to develop and grow their careers through our training and development programs, mentoring and on the job coaching. Our employees enjoy a healthy work life balance with a number of social activities planned throughout the year, to relax and celebrate successes!
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.