Mobile Test Automation Engineer Lead
Sandstone Technology is a leading provider of loan origination, internet banking and mobile banking solutions to financial institutions globally. Headquartered in Sydney, New South Wales and with offices in Melbourne, Manila in the Philippines and Leeds in the UK, Sandstone is delivering world's best practice strategic banking solutions to financial institutions globally.
We are currently on the lookout for an experienced Mobile Test Automation Engineer Lead to join our Digital Banking division. Working closely with software development and quality assurance teams, you'll play a crucial role in developing their mobile app software product and implementing to meet customer requirements.
- Building an automation testing platform for our mobile application
- Researching and presenting to stakeholders proof of concepts on technical tools to be used to build automation testing platform. (e.g. BDD (cucumber), Appium, BrowserStack or similar, NodeJs, Allure porting, Chai assertion library)
- Actively governing project test automation efforts across program streams and teams to ensure consistency and quality of test automation application
- Scripting, Automating and maintaining tests and reusable components for mobile applications on cloud environments
- Developing a Test Automation approach in support of Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment activities
- Developing and supporting Test Automation processes that promote ease of use, maintainability, reusability, scalability
The ideal candidate will have:
- 4+ years solid experience building, maintaining, and scaling automation testing using Appium, Selenium, or similar for React native/iOS/Android apps
- Proven experience in developing, implementing and maintaining Test Automation frameworks across technology stacks and toolsets
- Experience with Git, Continuous Integration/Development, Agile Software Development and Atlassian tools like JIRA, SourceTree, Bitbucket
- Strong communication and documentation skills.
- Commercial experience with test methodologies, QA processes, software release cycle including test planning, test execution, bug/defect reporting & test sign-off
- Good demonstrated understanding of Object-oriented design principles and patterns
- Exposure and skills in development with iOS/Swift and Android/Kotlin, ReactNative/TypeScript is a bonus
- Tertiary qualifications in Computer Science / IT and/or equivalent industry experience
- Experience with Cypress is advantageous
At Sandstone, our people are our number one asset and we believe in providing opportunities for our people to develop and grow their careers through our training and development programs, mentoring and on the job coaching. Our employees enjoy a healthy work life balance with a number of social activities planned throughout the year, to relax and celebrate successes!
We offer all employees:
- Opportunity to work for a company servicing the finance industry in Australia, UK/Europe and Asia
- Challenging high-profile projects delivered into complex environments
- Opportunity to work with a talented, market leading team
- Competitive remuneration package