Case Study – Kent Reliance
Kent Reliance partners with Sandstone to transform digital acquisition proposition
June 2016 | Case Study
“Since going live, we have seen a significant increase in applications from both new and existing customers. The new application process is seamless and we have received a lot of positive feedback from our customers.”
Richard David – CIO, Kent Reliance
Kent Reliance partnered with Sandstone Technology to transform the bank’s acquisition proposition and eliminate manual processes. One of the significant factors in the decision to partner with Sandstone Technology was the innovation leadership, commitment to continuous improvement of the customer experience and the ongoing development of the digital platform.
Sandstone’s Apply eSavings online account opening is a market leading digital solution, deployed to a number of banks globally. The solution allows customers to apply for a new account online, whenever and wherever they choose, and has the advantage of straight through processing. For Kent Reliance, a significant number of successful accounts are funded at the point of application providing a certainty of funding for the bank.
- Support for ISAs, notice accounts, easy access
- Support for individual, joint and business accounts
- Added bonds and regular saver to supported products
- Automated EID/ AML/ PEP sanctions checking
- Eliminated manual processes for individuals and businesses
- Account servicing functionality including view balances, account details and transactions, transfers, e-statements and secure messaging
- Advanced security features
- Hybrid account opening – issue customer number by post to verify registered address
- Existing customer can log-in and apply for new products without having to re-enter their customer data resulting in a superior customer experience and reduced application time.
- Straight through processing – facilitating the auto approval of a high volume of account applications
- Time saving – application touch time reduced from 14 minutes to 0 minutes for approved applications
- Awarded ISA Provider of the Year at the Consumer Moneyfacts Awards 2016
- Time to Cash – enabling instantaneous funding via cards.