Junior Business Analyst
Sandstone Technology is a leading provider of loan origination, internet banking and mobile banking solutions to financial institutions globally. Headquartered in Sydney, New South Wales and with offices in Melbourne, Manila in the Philippines and Leeds in the UK, Sandstone is delivering world's best practice strategic banking solutions to financial institutions globally.
We’re currently looking for a Junior Business Analyst to join our LendFast product team within our Lending Solutions division. Reporting into the Product Owner, you’ll assist in the documentation of solutions for LendFast projects and assist in the preparation of functional specifications. You will also aid in the preparation of user and system test plans. Other key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the coordination and facilitation of workshops to gather and understand business specifications and technical requirements
- Assisting with the translation of the business requirements into functional specifications and test plans
- Assisting in the communication of the business requirements and other project issues to the project team
- Providing pre-sales support for the Lending Solutions group
- Assisting in the analysis and documentation of business processes
- Assisting in the documentation of workflows and results of business analysis and coordinating the process to obtain sign-off form client on the specifications
- Providing the link between the customer, development team and any third-party regarding software functionality throughout the development lifecycle
- Assisting in the design and execution of test scenarios and test scripts
- Assisting in the day to day management of change requests in relation to the project plans to ensure agreed deadlines are met
- Assisting in the production of weekly reports for the project manager, showing progress against project milestones, status, resource requirements, issues, risks and dependencies.
- At least 2 years of experience as a Business Analyst/ Consultant/ Systems Analyst – demonstrated experience in requirement gathering, analysis, documentation of process flows, business process, analysis and consulting
- Degree in Software Engineering / Computer Science or similar OR Degree in Business / IT
- Excellent oral and written communication skills – ability to write functional designs / specifications and requirements for both internal and external audiences and to participate and/or facilitate customer project meetings and discussions with customers
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience in retail banking industry and knowledge of consumer loan processes is a bonus
At Sandstone, our people are our number one asset and we believe in providing opportunities for our people to develop and grow their careers through our training and development programs, mentoring and on the job coaching. Our employees enjoy a healthy work life balance with a number of social activities planned throughout the year, to relax and celebrate successes!
We offer all employees:
- Opportunity to work for a company servicing the finance industry in Australia, UK/Europe and Asia
- Challenging high-profile projects delivered into complex environments
- Opportunity to work with a talented, market leading team
- Competitive remuneration package
If you like the sound of this challenge and you are interested in working with us, apply now with your CV!