IT Manager | Sydney
IT Operations Lead
Sandstone Technology, a leading supplier of software products to the financial service industry, has a key requirement for IT services to support our operations; including business critical services provided by applications (such as O365, Microsoft Active Directory, Atlassian products), physical network infrastructure, and a range of end user devices including laptops, tablets and phones and PKI infrastructure such as digital certificates.
About the Role
We are looking an energetic individual to join our squad as an IT Operations Lead. You will be responsible for leading the ops squad, overseeing assets, ensuring environment security, ensuring disaster recovery capability and providing end user support.
You are a hands-on team player, highly technical and are across current technology trends.
You will work closely with various stakeholders including the CTO to review the network and application security design, DevOps to provide services to facilitate business agility and Cloud Services team to manage and run applications for Sandstone’s customers.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- 4+ years demonstrated experience in IT operations
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Experience in ITIL processes
- Experience in Administration of O365 Suite
- Good understanding of security practices
- Strong understanding of software and network security principle
Good to have
- Exposure to cloud platforms (AWS)
- Knowledge of DevOps practices and tool stacks (e.g. Jenkins, Nexus)
Soft skills needed
- Ability to collaborate with business and technical stakeholders
- Enthusiastic learner, who enjoys keeping abreast of industry developments
- Team player
- Proactive approach that focuses on business accelerators
On offer is an attractive remuneration package for the successful candidate.
At Sandstone, our people are our number one asset and we believe in providing opportunities for our people to develop and grow their careers through our training and development programs, mentoring and on the job coaching. Our employees enjoy a healthy work life balance with a number of social activities planned throughout the year, to relax and celebrate successes!
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.