General Manager | Sydney
GM Sales, Marketing and Partnerships
Sandstone Technology is a leading Australian Fintech company. We provide award-winning Digital Origination, Banking and Lending Automation solutions. Our cutting-edge software products are implemented in more than 35 financial institutions globally, including major top tier banks.
In response to our exciting growth strategy, there is a newly created opportunity for a GM of Sales, Marketing and Partnerships. Reporting directly to the CEO and a key member of the Leadership Team, the successful applicant will have a genuine opportunity to influence the growth of the company.
We are looking for an experienced, commercially minded and disciplined sales management professional who is also marketing-savvy to deliver on brand, revenue and business growth. As the GM of Sales, Marketing and Partnerships, your mandate is to drive annuity growth and market share through both direct and indirect channels and use your marketing know-how to build brand credibility with C level executives and senior decision makers. This is your opportunity to take a successful business to the next level.
The business is in high growth mode and the scope of this role is broad, your impact will be felt at all touchpoints of the business – internal and external.
- Effectively develop, monitor, manage, track and report on sales performance and proactively take actions to ensure the sales performance is on par with what is required by Sandstone to achieve its revenue and annuity targets
- Lead, mentor and empower the sales team to generate, qualify, pursue and successfully close new proposal opportunities for Sandstone’s products and services
- Work with the sales team and business units to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction, referenceability, account retention and revenue generation from our existing customers
- Partner with all business units to identify and act on customer opportunities and develop future product roadmaps
- Work with sales team to drive bids and proposals to acquire new customers and increase Sandstone’s market share
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with current and potential third-party business partners and develop strategies to increase Sandstone’s revenue and annuity growth through those partnerships
- Analyse and report on sales data and develop plans to address performance gaps
- Develop and execute marketing strategies to increase sandstone brand awareness and generate new leads which lead to new customer acquisition, including digital / social media marketing, participation in selected industry promotional events, co-ordinating customer conferences and all other activities that help to enhance Sandstone’s branding, market presence and generate new sales
- Monitor competition, economic indicators, and industry trends
The successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrated track record of successful sales management of high value B2B sales teams
- Strong commercial acumen, with proven results in delivering on commercial goals
- Ability to work with senior business stakeholders and technical teams to drive outcomes
- Proven ability to manage and drive successful sales outcomes with external partners
- Strong account planning and strategic selling skills
- Ability to develop and execute on marketing strategies and activities to improve sales and customer acquisition
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively lead, motivate and retain high performing sales people
- High personal standards, honesty & integrity
- Highly organised with good ability to follow through
- Computer savvy with advanced knowledge in the use of MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and comfortable with using various tools and systems for sales reporting and tracking
There is a competitive package on offer with a bonus tied to performance and growth targets being hit. If you feel you have what it takes for this exciting role, please apply.