Developer | Adelaide
The successful candidate will have the following:
- 3 years+ Full Stack development experience
- 12 months+ experience with AngularJS/ Angular framework
- Git or other version control (eg SVN)
- Attention to detail
- Great communication skills
- Team player, can work in a cross-functional team and has a collaborative work ethic
- Ability to travel within Australia
- Experience working with large complex front-end systems
- A degree in computer science or equivalent work experience
At Sandstone, our people are our number one asset and we believe in providing opportunities for our people to develop and grow their careers through our training and development programs, mentoring and on the job coaching. Our employees enjoy a healthy work life balance with a number of social activities planned throughout the year, to relax and celebrate successes!
How to Apply:
If this sounds like the role for you, then please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. On offer is an attractive remuneration package for the successful candidate.