Sandstone Technology headquarters (registered office 123 Walker Street, North Sydney NSW 2060, Australia) and any of its group companies (together “Sandstone Technology” or “Sandstone” or “we” or “our”) provide this website and any associated Sandstone Technology website (“Site”). The information contained on a Site relates to Sandstone Technology information, products and services. It also includes information, data and keys developed by other parties.
- Changes: Any changes we make to these Terms and Conditions will be posted on this page. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to the policy.
- Liability: While all reasonable attempts have been made to ensure the accuracy, currency and reliability of the content in this Site, all information in this Site or services provided through a Site are provided “as is”. There is no guarantee as to the completeness, accuracy, timeliness or the results obtained from the use of the Site. No warranty of any kind is given on behalf of Sandstone Technology or its suppliers, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to warranties of performance, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Nothing however shall attempt to exclude liability that is not permissible under applicable law, including without limitation for death or personal injury or for fraudulent misrepresentation. In no event will Sandstone Technology or its Site suppliers be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken in reliance on the information in this Site or use made of this Site for any economic losses, loss of revenues, data, profits, contract, use, opportunity, business or anticipated saving, loss of good will or reputation, consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. Sandstone Technology and its Site suppliers do not accept any responsibility for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of this information. Information obtained from this Site should not be used as a substitute for consultation with Sandstone Technology. Third party suppliers to Sandstone Technology for the provision of services via the Site have no liability to you.
- Third Party Sites and Products: References and links to other websites and third party products (including software, widgets, services or apps (downloads) provided by Sandstone Technology or its providers) are provided via the Site. Sandstone Technology is not endorsing any provider of products or services by facilitating access to those websites, downloads or materials from its Sites. Sandstone Technology does not accept responsibility for the quality of goods and services provided by third parties accessed through this Site. You agree that as you have chosen to enter the linked website or to download such materials. Sandstone Technology is not responsible for the availability or quality of such external websites, resources, downloads or materials. Sandstone Technology will not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly for a) the privacy of such websites; b) the content of such websites; c) any third party product, service or download made available; d) the use that others make of these third party websites, products, service or downloads nor for any damage, loss, offence caused or alleged to be caused or in connection with the use of or reliance on such third party websites, advertising, content, products, or services.
- Intellectual Property: The content of this Site is protected by copyright and trademark law. Apart from fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or review, as permitted under copyright law, no part may be reproduced or reused for any commercial purposes whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. All trademarks, logos and other marks shown at Sandstone Technology Sites are the property of their respective owners.
- Contact Us: Please make use of the Contact Us section on the Site.