Digital Architect | Sydney
Digital Solution Architect
About the Role
Sandstone Technology, an innovative, fast-growing Australian-owned technology company is currently looking for a talented, ambitious, self-directed Digital Solution Architect to deliver a suite of services, products, solutions and technologies that will provide Sandstone Technology with best- practice application architectures. With an enterprise-wide focus, you will assess, design and implement IT systems architecture to support Sandstone’s Digital Banking business strategy.
Collaborative leadership skills and a strong technical background are critical, as is the ability to provide thought leadership to business stakeholders, the broader technology team and a community of architects. You are a technologist who is action-oriented and confident and you possess a proven track record of excellence and experience in the role.
- Partner with product, technical and business teams to provide technical direction and solutions for a range of digital products
- Assess the existing digital architecture including the security
- Analyse complex/new situations, anticipate potential problems and future trends, assess opportunities, impacts, and risks. Develop and implement solutions
- Identify and define microservices based
- Participate and lead client meetings to communicate status and explain systems
- Keenly aware of timelines and budgeting to deliver in a timely manner
- Evaluation and selection of development methods, development processes, best practices and
- Responsible for applications-related quality, performance, availability, scalability, security and integrity.
- Bring a product mindset and technical leadership in the production of technical solution designs, high quality functional specifications and other technical/documentation to ensure high quality customer
- Work very closely with the development teams to ensure delivered systems align with the Technology architectural strategy and the principals relating to software integrity and reusability
- Adhere to Sandstone processes, methodologies, standards and policies in relation to IT enterprise architecture from a governance perspective
The successful candidate will be outcome driven, pragmatic and flexible, naturally inquisitive and will have:
- Experience in implementing Digital transformation solutions
- Expertise in trends and best practices in the digital space
- Excellent understanding of Agile practices and API led connectivity
- Proven expertise in leading research and engagement groups
- Polished communication, stakeholder engagement skills
- Experience with mobile app technologies, react native, IOS and Android.
- Experience of Enterprise architecture, Service Oriented Architecture, microservices, and other integration methodologies, ideally Financial Services
- Experience with maintaining legacy technology environments, the strategy and architecture requirements that accompany that environment
- Experience in the developing API-based and Service Oriented architecture
- Experience with the architecture of mission critical, high transaction volume environments
- Experience with the full software development life-cycle using traditional and agile methodologies.
On offer is an attractive remuneration package for the successful candidate.
At Sandstone, our people are our number one asset and we believe in providing opportunities for our people to develop and grow their careers through our training and development programs, mentoring and on the job coaching. Our employees enjoy a healthy work life balance with a number of social activities planned throughout the year, to relax and celebrate successes!
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.