Digital Banking | Sydney
Product Owner – Digital Banking (Software)
About the Role
Sandstone Technology an innovative, fast-growing Australian-owned technology company is currently looking for a talented, ambitious, self-directed Agile Product Owner to join our Digital Banking team to work with our squads to deliver new product features to the market.
You are a technologist who is action-oriented and confident and you possess a proven track record of excellence and experience in the role.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Maintain a prioritised backlog of features and enhancements, ensuring delivery of highest value features first
- Co-ordinate stakeholder feedback and assessment of potential new features
- Understand your product’s differentiating features and target markets
- Work with the development team to ensure they understand what each new feature involves, who the feature is for and why it is important
- Quarterly Product showcases – to both internal company and external customers
- Maintain and build strong relationships with financial institutions using your product to understand their pain points and ensure their needs are understood and being met
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- 3+ years Agile product owner experience
- Analytical thinking with good attention to detail
- Sound business acumen
- Excellent customer facing skills
- Experience with product financial accountability, to present investment and support costs and return on investment
- Demonstrated experience in stakeholder management (both internal and external), able to work collaboratively with key stakeholders and technical teams
- Ability to raise issues, voice opinions and explicitly explain background and thinking around proposed changes
- Ability to take initiative i.e. lead rather than wait for direction from others
- Tertiary qualifications
On offer is an attractive remuneration package for the successful candidate.
At Sandstone, our people are our number one asset and we believe in providing opportunities for our people to develop and grow their careers through our training and development programs, mentoring and on the job coaching. Our employees enjoy a healthy work life balance with a number of social activities planned throughout the year, to relax and celebrate successes!
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.