DevOps | Sydney
About the Role
Sandstone Technology is a leading Fintech that provides innovative software to the financial services industry. Our products include customer onboarding and product origination systems and Innovative online banking solutions.
We are currently recruiting a DevOps Engineer, to join our growing Sandstone Cloud Services Platform squad with excellent communication skills. You are a technologist who is passionate about Cloud, IaC, Automation and Customers with an awesome attitude towards problem solving.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Lead design and operations support for the Sandstone Cloud Services (SCS) as part of the platform team
- Increase operational efficiency and stability of SCS platform
- Provide technical leadership to the Squad.
- Implement IAC (Infrastructure as Code) practice for creating and managing cloud environments
- Conduct analysis and review of identified technology tools / processes for SCS
- Become an advocate of DevOps practices
The successful candidate will have:
- 4+ years of experience in software development
- Hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Hands on experience with container technologies (Docker) and Linux/Unix
- Good understanding of CI/CD & DevOps practices
- Understanding of Basic IP Networking concepts
- Exposure to Ansible, Terraform, CloudFormation and build tools such as Jenkins, Maven – nice to have
- Exposure to security tools and practices (Cloudconformity etc) – nice to have
- Hands on experience with Python or similar scripting language
- Exposure to other cloud services (Azure, GCP)
- Good leadership skills and ability to engage and collaborate well with identified stakeholders.
- Proactive approach that focuses on successful business outcomes for Sandstone and our clients
At Sandstone, our people are our number one asset and we believe in providing opportunities for our people to develop and grow their careers through our training and development programs, mentoring and on the job coaching. Our workplace is fun and energetic, complete with free food and drinks and our employees enjoy a healthy work life balance with a number of social activities planned throughout the year, to relax and celebrate successes!
If this sounds like the role for you, ‘Apply Now’.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted