Before “fintech” was a thing, our founders were dreaming up new ways to transform banking, simplifying the customer journey and the employee experience.
More than 25+ years later Sandstone Technology is still leading the charge, innovating and evolving as the industry evolves. Our high client retention rate is our proudest achievement with 35+ financial institutions across Australia, New Zealand, Asia and the United Kingdom placing their trust in our solutions.
From digital banking and digital onboarding to origination and AI-based data analysis, with cloud-based or on-premise deployment, we create flexible, robust, end-to-end solutions using a multi-channel approach that gets our clients to market faster.
We’re currently on the lookout for an exceptional DevOps Engineer to help building market-leading banking applications. You will be working in a collaborative and passionate team, enabling them to build and implement solutions that deliver real value to our customers.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide design and operations support for hosted products as part of the Cloud services offering as part of the Squad
- Become a DevOps advocate to our clients and help realise efficiency benefits for Sandstone and for them
- Assist with DevOps technology evaluation, selection and implementation
- Conduct analysis and review of identified technology processes and provide recommendations for improvement
- At least 6 years' experience in DevOps, systems engineering or software development
- Experience in production critical environments
- Strong experience working with AWS. Strong experience with other cloud technologies may be considered (E.g., Azure or Google Cloud Platform)
- Proven experience in a number of these technologies: Terraform, Kubernetes, Docker, Packer, Git
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python and BASH
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP networking concepts
- Strong understanding of security best practices
- Strong understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Good understanding of CI/CD processes
- Good understanding of Agile methodologies
- Career development planning and opportunities to achieve certifications
- Flexibility and Work/life balance
- Fantastic team culture and Work From Home set up
- Exciting bonuses (service reward, performance and loyalty)
- Non-taxable allowances (clothing, rice, meal and medicine reimbursement)
- Annual salary increase and other competitive benefits
If you like the sound of this challenge and you are interested in working with us, apply now with your up to date resume and send to HR on below email addresses.