DevOps | Sydney
DevOps & Cloud Services Engineer
About the Role
Sandstone Technology is on the lookout for a DevOps Engineer, to join our growing DevOps and Cloud services squad. If you are a technologist with excellent communication skills and is passionate about the DevOps and Cloud offering space then this is the role for you!
- Lead the design and operations support for the Sandstone Cloud Services (SCS) platform
- Implement IaC (Infrastructure as Code) practice for creating and managing cloud environments
- Conduct analysis and review of identified technology tools / processes for SCS
- Become a DevOps advocate for our clients and help realise efficiency benefits
The successful candidate will have:
- 4+ years of experience in software development
- Hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Exposure to builds tools (e.g. Jenkins, Maven, Grunt etc)
- Hands on experience with container technologies (Docker) and Linux/Unix
- Good understanding of CI/CD & DevOps practices
- Understanding of Basic IP Networking concepts
- Good leadership skills and ability to engage and collaborate well with identified stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team
- Excellent communication skills
- A proactive approach that focuses on successful business outcomes for Sandstone and our clients
- Exposure to Ansible, Terraform, CloudFormation etc desirable
- Hands on experience with Python or similar scripting language desirable
- Exposure to other cloud services (Azure, GCP) desirable
At Sandstone, our people are our number one asset and we believe in providing opportunities for our people to develop and grow their careers through our training and development programs, mentoring and on the job coaching. Our employees enjoy a healthy work life balance with a number of social activities planned throughout the year, to relax and celebrate successes!
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.