DevOps | Sydney
DevOps & Cloud Services Engineer
About the Role
Sandstone Technology is a leading Fintech that provides innovative software to the financial services industry. Our products include customer onboarding and product origination systems and Innovative online banking solutions.
We are currently recruiting a DevOps Engineer, to join our growing Sandstone Cloud Services Platform squad with excellent communication skills. You are a technologist who is passionate about Cloud, IaC, Automation and Customers with an awesome attitude towards problem solving.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Support and improve operations of Sandstone Cloud Service and on-boarding of clients to the SCS Platform
- Improve the reliability, efficiency and security of the Platform
- Ensure adherence to SLAs and provide technical brilliance in the squad
- Champion IaC (Infrastructure as Code) practice for creating and managing cloud environments
- Champion automation and improve technology tools / processes for SCS
The successful candidate will have:
- 3+ years of experience in software development or operations
- Hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Hands on experience with container technologies (Docker) and orchestration engines (K8s,Swarm etc)
- Exposure to builds tools (e.g. Jenkins, Maven, Grunt etc) and good understanding of CI/CD & DevOps practices
- Exposure to Ansible, Terraform, CloudFormation etc desirable
- Exposure to other cloud services (Azure, GCP) desirable
- Understanding of Basic IP Networking concepts
- A proactive approach that focuses on successful business outcomes for both the Company and Customers
At Sandstone, our people are our number one asset and we believe in providing opportunities for our people to develop and grow their careers through our training and development programs, mentoring and on the job coaching. Our workplace is fun and energetic, complete with free food and drinks and our employees enjoy a healthy work life balance with a number of social activities planned throughout the year, to relax and celebrate successes!
If this sounds like the role for you, ‘Apply Now’.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted