Analyst | Melbourne
About the Role
If you enjoy role diversity, this is the position for you! As a Business Analyst, you will work closely with our Banking clients to influence, analyse and document business requirements. You will be our banking and lending expert, able to influence outcomes at the highest executive levels at client sites, ensuring all potential problems arising from complex lending processes are resolved in the early stages of each project. You will be influencing and providing thought leadership to projects that will significantly improve your client’s banking process.os.
- Banking experience (preferably lending or digital), either in a business capacity, or from a systems perspective
- Use Case experience
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills
- Solid requirements gathering, analysis and documentation skills
- Excellent customer facing skills, ability to run workshops, and possess very strong written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel (within Australia and occasionally internationally for short durations)
- Test reviews and support skills
- Ability to manage culture change related to improving business practices.
On offer is an attractive remuneration package for the successful candidate.
At Sandstone, our people are our number one asset and we believe in providing opportunities for our people to develop and grow their careers through our training and development programs, mentoring and on the job coaching. Our employees enjoy a healthy work life balance with a number of social activities planned throughout the year, to relax and celebrate successes!
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.