Project Manager | Sydney
Agile Project Manager
About the Role
Sandstone Technology is on the lookout for an experienced Agile Project Manager.
The ideal candidate will have extensive C-level client management experience and is an effective liaison with a consultative approach. You are a results orientated professional with a hands-on approach and have demonstrated experience leading cross-functional delivery teams and managing the end to end implementation of software product projects.
- End to end Project Management of digital solutions to financial Institutions
- Primary interface to client executives during projects
- Liaising with the technical teams to ensure successful delivery of Sandstone’s software to the client.
- Ownership of all project reporting
- Management of project timeline and budget
- Participating in pre-sales activities when required
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 5 years Project Management experience in the IT software development environment
- Solid understanding of the software development life cycle using Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Practical – hands-on experience of delivering projects using agile/scrum framework
- Proven project governance experience i.e. status reporting, issue and risk management, stakeholder management etc.
- Demonstrated experience managing cross-functional project teams
- The ability to manage relationships with multiple parties (clients, third party stakeholders) and a proven track record of implementing successful IT projects
- Demonstrated commercial acumen
- Experience with integration related projects
- Ability to articulate and mitigate risk
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of MS Project, Jira, and other scrum tools.
- Experience with software development in the Banking and/or Finance sectors (preferable)
- Willingness to travel to different client sites around Australia and NZ and potentially be on site for a period. As an approximation, you may be away from home for up to 8 weeks in a given calendar year.
At Sandstone, our people are our number one asset and we believe in providing opportunities for our people to develop and grow their careers through our training and development programs, mentoring and on the job coaching. Our employees enjoy a healthy work life balance with a number of social activities planned throughout the year, to relax and celebrate successes!
If you like the sound of this challenge and you are interested in working with us, email your CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.