Project Manager | Sydney
Agile Project Manager / Scrum Master
About the Role
Sandstone Technology is a leading Australian fintech that builds world class software products for the banking and financial services industry and we are on the lookout for a passionate and experienced Agile PM / Scrum master to join our team. You will be responsible for facilitating, guiding and assisting a high performance agile development team in their development efforts, ensuring the team delivers outcomes in a timely manner while adhering to quality standards and building a culture of continuous improvement. There is a strong emphasis on:
- Facilitating and coaching an agile team in line with agile practices.
- Communication with team members and related stakeholders.
- Solving problems and removing impediments.
- Building a self-organising high performance agile team.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Successfully delivered Agile projects
- Coached and guided teams and organisations on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and value
- Can assess the Scrum Maturity of the team and organisation and coach the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organisation
- Facilitated discussion, decision-making, and conflict resolution.
- Solid communication sills and can assist with internal and external communication, reporting progress, improving transparency, and radiating information.
- Experience supporting teams whenever possible, and lead by example.
On offer is an attractive remuneration package for the successful candidate.
At Sandstone, our people are our number one asset and we believe in providing opportunities for our people to develop and grow their careers through our training and development programs, mentoring and on the job coaching. Our employees enjoy a healthy work life balance with a number of social activities planned throughout the year, to relax and celebrate successes!
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.