Agile Lead | Sydney
Agile Operations Lead / Agile Operations Coach
About the Role
Sandstone Technology is a leading Australian fintech that builds world class software products for the banking and financial services industry and we are on the lookout for a passionate and experienced Agile Operations Lead / coach to join our team. You will be responsible for facilitating, guiding and assisting high performance agile squads to ensure an optimised delivery pipeline. Your focus areas will be:
- Facilitating and coaching agile squads
- Building a self-organising high-performance agile team
- To act as servant leader for multiple squads, with a focus on guiding the squads towards improving the way they work
- Organise and facilitate sprint planning, estimation sessions, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives and other required ceremonies
- To define, formulate and ensure that relevant metrics are being utilised by the squad for continuous improvements
- Solving problems and removing impediments for the squads
The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience as an Agile Lead who has:
- 5+ years of experience in the IT industry
- Experience in IT Operations
- Clear understanding of core Agile principles & methodologies
- Experience with SCRUM, Kanban, SAFe etc.
- Experience in coaching and guiding teams / organisations on how to use Agile/Scrum practices
- Knowledge of ITIL processes, JIRA tools, DevOps tools (IaC) a plus
- Understanding of UNIX/Linux, Docker, Kubernetes, TCP/IP networking, databases and security concepts
- Exposure to cloud technologies and platforms such as AWS (GCP / Azure)
- Demonstrated focus on customer service and a passion for technology
- Strong leadership and excellent communication skills
If this sounds like the role for you, Apply now.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.