Account Manager | Sydney
Account Manager / Account Executive
About the Role
Sandstone Technology is a leading Australian Fintech, providing award-winning software solutions to the banking industry, including Internet/Mobile Banking and Lending Automation systems. With our client base including some of the largest retail banks and mutual organisations in the world, we operate across three continents employing over 300 staff who are continuously developing new products and solutions.
We are currently seeking an experienced Account Manager to work with our sales team who would be responsible for account managing some of our highly valued financial institution customers throughout Australia and New Zealand.
The successful candidate will have:
- At least three years successful sales, business development or account management experience in a B2B environment
- Experience and good knowledge of the retail banking industry, in particular lending and digital banking
- Strong customer relationship building skills
- Ability to manage various internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- High level of personal motivation and ability to work autonomously
- High personal standards, honesty & integrity
- Highly organised with good ability to follow through
In return for successful growth you will be rewarded with a competitive base salary and attractive incentive scheme.
At Sandstone, our people are our number one asset and we believe in providing opportunities for our people to develop and grow their careers through our training and development programs, mentoring and on the job coaching. Our employees enjoy a healthy work life balance with a number of social activities planned throughout the year, to relax and celebrate successes!